Our House is located on an exceptional terroir - a few kilometers away from « The Smiling Angel » - a heavenly sculpture of the Cathedral of Reims. Our House has gradually become a little gem in the Champagne region which should not be missed…
• Vineyards: 15 hectares (28 plots) located in the Montagne de Reims, classified as Premier Cru. The hillsides with a south-east exposure are providing Pinots Noirs and Meuniers that exude real finesse.
• 4 crus : Rilly-la-Montagne, Villers-Allerand,
Hermonville et Trigny
• Grape varieties: 1/3 Chardonnay, 1/3 Meunier, 1/3 Pinot Noir
• Average age of the vines: 30 years
• Soils: a mosaic of soils made up of earth mixed with plants, chalk, clay, limestone, silt, sand and marl